• Develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
• Provide monitoring and application support for BI, ETL tools.
• Analyze and resolve ETL job failures issues.
• Be the first responders, regularly communicate the status of the jobs (ETLs, reports) and/or any issues through appropriate communication channel.
• Diagnose, prioritize and escalate and follow up on issues where applicable.
• During crisis conditions, willing to act in the role of problem facilitator to drive cross functional efforts of various teams toward issue resolution.
• Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment.
• Desire to work in an information systems environment.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience.
• Middle and entry level are welcome.
• Knowledge on dimensional modeling and data warehouse concepts.
• Knowledge on Unix, it infrastructure and network.
• Knowledge on SQL query in complex syntax to verity data and completeness.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• This is basically for a support role and the person should be ready to work in rotational shifts.
• Candidate must be able to participate in calls with it operation team teams outside of traditional business hours on a regular basis.
• Candidate must be able work remotely on weekends, as needed to complete job schedule.
For interested person, you can contact
Tel : 091 557 7578
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org