- At least 2 years experience in PHP.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, CI, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project).
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
For interested person, you can contact
Tel : 091 557 7578
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org